Anti-Ricer Gang
Welcome! If you are already a member, log in.

If you want to join the gang, you first must be part of the Anti-Ricer Gang, social group on the website http://www.nfscars.net . Then, you must meet the requirements and fill the recruitment form, then send it to one of the recruitement staff (identified by their sig). Once you are accepted in the Anti-Ricer Gang on nfscars, you can join the forum.
Anti-Ricer Gang
Welcome! If you are already a member, log in.

If you want to join the gang, you first must be part of the Anti-Ricer Gang, social group on the website http://www.nfscars.net . Then, you must meet the requirements and fill the recruitment form, then send it to one of the recruitement staff (identified by their sig). Once you are accepted in the Anti-Ricer Gang on nfscars, you can join the forum.
Anti-Ricer Gang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anti-Ricer Gang

We came together. We stand together. We fall together. Never forget; never repeat.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Site Update

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Manic
Head/Site Staff
Manic

Site Update Empty
PostSite Update

From now on, the Gang has showrooms on their own. Show off and improve your tuning skills, as well as your WIP cars. Post constructive suggestions only.

Basic word censoring filter is set. Don't try to bypass it, or you'll get an infraction. Use such words to insult someone, and you'll be banned for some time, no matter if you bypassed the filter or not.

Forum rules are updated.
Back to top Go down
https://gangontheweb.forumotion.com
Share this post on: reddit

Site Update :: Comments

Dobi
Re: Site Update
Post Wed Dec 02, 2009 11:43 pm by Dobi
I don't think that anyone is going to offend someone here. So far from all, we're a strong alliance from what I have seen. That's why I don't really care about the censorship.

About the showroom: I think that we all like it Very Happy
Alexc12fr
Post Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:26 am by Alexc12fr
Thanks for the update. Very Happy
Aileron
Post Thu Dec 03, 2009 10:25 am by Aileron
Is this "snow" included in update? If it is, please remove it, because it slows down the website.
Manic
Post Thu Dec 03, 2009 10:46 am by Manic
LiCh KiNg wrote:
Is this "snow" included in update? If it is, please remove it, because it slows down the website.
It was a beta version I found on Forumotion. I've put just for test, but it's removed now due to being complete shit.
Dobi
Post Thu Dec 03, 2009 11:42 am by Dobi
Erm... Just a question. What does "bypassing the censorship" mean?
Manic
Post Thu Dec 03, 2009 1:05 pm by Manic
It means to use 1337 or any other typing style to write a censored word.
Dobi
Post Thu Dec 03, 2009 11:22 pm by Dobi
Oh, now I see. Very Happy Thanks for the info
Post  by Sponsored content

Site Update

Page 1 of 1